Giveaway! Profitable Blogging For Beginners Class Seat
I got an offer from Blogelina.com to host this giveaway, and I am happy to do it! This is my very first Giveaway, and I hope to offer many more in the future. This one is very important for those of us who are just starting blogging. I know I was very confused in the beginning (and still am , but I slowly learn. Step by step, day by day.
Maybe you have been thinking about starting a blog, or maybe you have already started and are a little confused, or maybe you are looking for ways to take your blogging to the next level. How about earning income from your blog? Sound exciting? Yes, it’s possible, if you have the right information and the right tools.
If it’s for you, enter the giveaway!
What You’ll Get From This Online Class:
- The Class Manual – packed with 60 pages of information that will help take the overwhelming out of starting your own blog
- 4 weekly online class sessions where you can ask your questions and get personalized feedback
- A FREE Year of Web hosting! I’m also pleased to announce that Blogelina is able to provide each person who registers for Blogelina’s Online Class complimentary year of web hosting ($84 value)!
- FREE Blog Set-Up – Blogelina takes care of the techy details – so you can just get started blogging!
- Blueprints, Step-by-Step Tutorials, Networking With Other Bloggers - Everything you need to grow your blog!
- Save yourself a lot of time, trouble, and money – learn what to do and not to do!
Each Tuesday night throughout the month, the class will take place for 1 hour, from 8-9pm EST. There will be a discussion about what you learned in the class manual, as well as walk through a slide presentation with even more information for getting your blog off to a successful start. This will also be a great opportunity for you to ask questions and get the guidance and help you need as you work on your own blog. And, finally, the classes will be the perfect place for you to start building those blogging relationships that will be invaluable throughout your blogging ventures!
NOTE: If you can’t commit to making class each week… Don’t worry! Weekly follow-up notes and a copy of each class presentation are sent out via email the day following class.
Sound exciting? If yes, go ahead and enter!
Hurry – The Giveaway Ends Tonight at 11:59PM!